Friday, February 08, 2008

Idi Naadani - Telugu song with Vidyu

It is always a pleasure to sing with Vidyu because I've become her fan right from the time I heard her version of Chalo Tumko Lekar Chale (originally sung by my favorite Shreya Ghoshal) in her website. Sometimes back she has sent me this beautiful song from the Telugu movie Swaraabhishekam and I loved every bit of it. I couldn't record it earlier as I was having throat infection back then. So this has been on the shelf for a long time. And recently I got a chance to record it. I should thank Vidyu for sending me this song, lyrics and for recording this song even through the tough times.

By the way, I don't know even a bit of Telugu language, so please pardon me for any pronunciation issues. :-)

Song: Idi Naadani
Movie: Swaraabhishekam
Music: Vidyasagar
Original Singers: S P Balasubramanyam, K S Chitra
Sung here by: Joe, Vidyu

Download this song (3.10 MB) (File name: IdiNaadani.mp3)

Dialup:




Broadband:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

2 comments:

Rajesh Purushothaman said...

Hi Joseph,
This is rajesh from singapore. Something is wrong with the broadband recording. It is playing fast forward. But the dial up is ok. Please do check. Anyway i heard the song and it was real good work. Keep it up!

Regard,
Rajesh

Jo said...

Hi Rajesh, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have noticed that Esnips streaming goes wrong sometimes. :( Don't know how that happens.

Thank you for the comments.